- 07 June 2019
Apologies to all students for my stupidness. At long last I can get your wonderful work on our blog. This exhibition runs until 23rd June. Many pieces are for sale. Please pop into the Old Haa if you are interested in buying any of them.
- Inspired by the Sea and the Sky by Lisa's Leatherworks + Place and Faces by Peter McLeod
- Coloured Pencil Fine Arts Drawings by John Birnie is our second exhibition of 2022. Runs until 15th May
- Fragments by Rowan Ormiston is our first exhibition of 2022. A great start. Runs from 3rd to 24th April
- Auld Blancie
- More Outside than In - Janice Armstrong (final exhibition of 2021)
- Sarah Kay Arts - runs until 1st September 2021
- Natural history room 2021 and 2022
- First in 2021 - Julia Smith "A Winter's Wark in Wirsit" and Cass Slater "All Kinds of Everything"
- Closure for 2020 season
- Closed due to COVID-19
- Due to Coronavirus and government advice the Old Haa will not be opening until further notice
- Public Halls in Yell during the 20th century
- Yell Boat Song
- See the Northlink feature on us here.
- **** Museum now
- Closed for the season now
- Yell Oo - Our Wool week is running for 3 weeks! Last exhibition of this year.
- Sea aa Things by Yell Arts Group. Runs until 16th September
- Paintings and drawings by Ron Sanford accompanied by The Art of French Beading by Jane Pullen.
- Crofthooses - Photographs and prints by Keira Thomson and Yala Jewellery Shetland by Coleen Thomson Runs until 4th Aug
- Gods and Monsters by Dirk Robertson
- 20 x 20 Features works in many mediums and styles by levels 1, 2 and 3 of Contemporary Textiles degree and Fine Art Degree students studying at Shetland College UHI
- Circle of Life by Alex Purbrick and Haree Things by Pauline Maddocks runs until 2nd June
- It's all about the Groatie Buckie by Esme Wilcox and Susan Thompson runs until 11th May
- Getting ready to open on 21st April 2019, even the garden has had tidy up
- Wool Week Exhibition
- Janice Armstrong, Fiona Taylor, Wendy Goode and Matthew Ronalds exhibition
- Small paintings by Peter Davis
- Peerie Hoose Art by Wendy Marshall-Dilloway
- New Connections Across the Northern Isles
- Website Launch
- Audio Archive
- Our New Season
The local Yell Community helps to raise funds, and although admission to the museum is free, donations are always very welcome.Donate and Get Involved