- 08 October 2019
We are now closed for the winter and open for 2020 on Sunday 19th April. Hope to see lots of you then.
- Closed due to COVID-19
- Due to Coronavirus and government advice the Old Haa will not be opening until further notice
- Public Halls in Yell during the 20th century
- Yell Boat Song
- See the Northlink feature on us here.
- **** Museum now
- Closed for the season now
- Yell Oo - Our Wool week is running for 3 weeks! Last exhibition of this year.
- Sea aa Things by Yell Arts Group. Runs until 16th September
- Paintings and drawings by Ron Sanford accompanied by The Art of French Beading by Jane Pullen.
- Crofthooses - Photographs and prints by Keira Thomson and Yala Jewellery by Coleen Thomson Runs until 4th Aug
- Gods and Monsters by Dirk Robertson
- 20 x 20 Features works in many mediums and styles by levels 1, 2 and 3 of Contemporary Textiles degree and Fine Art Degree students studying at Shetland College UHI
- Circle of Life by Alex Purbrick and Haree Things by Pauline Maddocks runs until 2nd June
- It's all about the Groatie Buckie by Esme Wilcox and Susan Thompson runs until 11th May
- Getting ready to open on 21st April 2019, even the garden has had tidy up
- Wool Week Exhibition
- Janice Armstrong, Fiona Taylor, Wendy Goode and Matthew Ronalds exhibition
- Small paintings by Peter Davis
- Peerie Hoose Art by Wendy Marshall-Dilloway
- New Connections Across the Northern Isles
- Website Launch
- Audio Archive
- Our New Season
The local Yell Community helps to raise funds, and although admission to the museum is free, donations are always very welcome.Donate and Get Involved
April to September
- Mon to Thu : 10am - 4pm
- Sat : 10am to 4pm
- Sun : 2pm to 5pm